Tuesday 24 July 2012

Tthe Art Of Pencil Drawing

Source:Google.com.pk
The Art Of Pencil Drawing Biography
From childhood pets to caring for animals during the nine years spent working at a veterinary clinic, animals have always been an important part of Heidi Krueger's life.

As a child, she would spend countless hours sketching horses, birds, and rodents. She even made a "book" of birds, drawn on newsprint with markers and stapled together when she was eight.

A life long Wisconsin resident, Heidi is a graduate from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, with a degree in fine art.

Heidi works primarily in pencil on paper, using a variety of toned papers as well as traditional white in drawing mostly North American and African wildlife. Her drawings on toned paper are kept simplistic, usually the only subject being the animal.

In a time where people multi-task, spend to much time rushing from place to place, forever in hurry, there is a calmness in her portrayal of one image, the animals which she dearly loves.

Heidi's work has been exhibited in various juried and non-juried shows around the country.

My name is Brian Duey. I was born and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I attended a public school in a small village called Grandville where I was first introduced to art. I was never serious about it growing up but discovered a love for it in my early 20's. I was sitting around the house one day and decided to get out a pencil and draw. I immediately fell in love with it and wanted to do it all the time. With every drawing I did, I got a little better. I developed my own techniques and tricks along the way. I strive to produce realistic looking drawings and add my own conceptual ideas too. I often get asked if I ever took any art classes. The answer is, no, I am completely self taught.

My work has been published in books and greeting cards, on CD covers, and in various magazines. I have been doing commissions since 2005 and I've done work for clients all over the world. Most of my commissions come from the United States, the UK, and Canada but I have shipped works as far away as Ireland. My work has been featured in galleries in the United States. In 2007 I was asked for a portrait of Britney Spears to be featured in an art gallery in Hollywood, California. This event was covered by MTV and gained me a lot more exposure. In 2010 I was commissioned by Detroit Lions player, Cliff Avril to do a colored pencil drawing for him. I don't plan on slowing down anytime soon with my artwork. There are plenty of opportunities that await. One of my goals for the future is to get an instructional drawing book published.
The Art Of Pencil Drawing
The Art Of Pencil Drawing
The Art Of Pencil Drawing
The Art Of Pencil Drawing
The Art Of Pencil Drawing
The Art Of Pencil Drawing
The Art Of Pencil Drawing
The Art Of Pencil Drawing
The Art Of Pencil Drawing
Graphite pencil drawings
  
Graphite or Pencil Drawing Techniques 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...